Just a few weeks left until baby arrives. Is it a boy or a girl, you ask? Well, we just don't know. Another boy would be good...2 boys, 2 girls., sounds nice. But another girl would be good too. We of course have a boy name picked out and absolutely no idea for a girl name. (That's why I think it's a girl, The same thing happened last pregnancy.) SO, the last few days I have really been racking my brain trying to come up with something. It's hard enough for me to think of a first name, but then to think of a middle name too...Ah! Too much pressure on my brain right now. But, I am feeling pretty good. Ready, for baby to come. I am getting past the I am so miserable stage and getting to the anxious, I can't believe it could happen any day stage. I know as it gets closer to my due date, if I still have not had the baby, it will be back to the miserable stage. (Hopefully I have the baby before that) But...I can't have the baby before July 8th (which I really don't think I will) because I
have "Wicked" tickets and I am Super excited about going! And Kevin and me were wanting to go to the midnight showing of "Harry Potter"
which comes out the 15th. But I am not sure if baby (or me) can wait that long. And I would definitely be okay with missing that, not because I don't want to see it...I love Harry Potter (used to be anti...long story) but we could go see that a few weeks later. But Wicked I can not miss.
It's hard not having ANY idea when the baby will be born. I was a week over with Teagan, 2 days early with Maylee and one whole week early with Livia, but you just never know. All this waiting can be very...exhausting. (I am hoping that this one sticks with the pattern of coming a week earlier than the previous one.)
If I could pick a day to have the baby I would say July 10th. Because you know the baby always comes whenever YOU want it to. :)
which comes out the 15th. But I am not sure if baby (or me) can wait that long. And I would definitely be okay with missing that, not because I don't want to see it...I love Harry Potter (used to be anti...long story) but we could go see that a few weeks later. But Wicked I can not miss.
It's hard not having ANY idea when the baby will be born. I was a week over with Teagan, 2 days early with Maylee and one whole week early with Livia, but you just never know. All this waiting can be very...exhausting. (I am hoping that this one sticks with the pattern of coming a week earlier than the previous one.)
If I could pick a day to have the baby I would say July 10th. Because you know the baby always comes whenever YOU want it to. :)
Good luck you look great!~ Can't miss "Wicked" we are going on the 15th I can't wait have fun!!!!
ReplyDeleteHow did I not know you had a blog? I just got it because you made me invite you to mine. (Thanks, by the way... I'm not sure how I left you off the list...) Anyway. Good luck on getting that baby on time. :) I LOVE your family pics. Who took them? So fun! And SOOOO jealous that you get to see Wicked. There better be a blog about that. :)
ReplyDelete