I have a child who is seven! Wow! Time really does go by fast!
I usually let the birthday boy/girl choose the meals for that day. For his birthday breakfast he wanted "cold oatmeal" (one of my favorites too).
I told Teagan that for his birthday I would take him and one friend out somewhere. Like to a movie or out to eat or somewhere fun. He choose to invite his 2 cousins (He couldn't invite one without the other) Gunner and Easton and we went to Jeepers, a small indoor amusement park that we took the kids to over spring break. We headed over after lunch. The other boys had never been there. They went on some rides, played a few video games (actually, just one, a dinosaur one) and played on the big playground. They seemed to enjoy themselves. That is, until they went on a spinning ride that spun REALLY fast and every time they went by I could see poor Teagan's face and he was not looking well. They got off the ride and I thought he was going to throw up. (Luckily he didn't) And his cousin Gunner didn't feel all that well either. We just sat for a little bit and then played a few more minutes and then headed home. I dropped the boys off and got home just in time for my mom and dad to come over for Teagan's birthday BBQ dinner. Kevin cooked up some turkey burgers and turkey dogs.
Kevin and I were planning on getting Teagan a Gecko for his birthday up until a few days ago. He is always asking for a pet of some sort, well, another pet that is. :) But, he ended up with walkie-talkies, which he has played with for almost the past 24 hours straight. I am glad he likes them.
Here are a few pics from Jeepers.
The bumper cars were thier favorite. They rode on them 3 times. And only 3 were working so they got the whole thing to themselves. (Not the best picture, not sure if the flash wasn't working or what...)
This is right when the ride started, Teagan looks happy so far.
After a few spins around, Teagan is not loving it.
Happy Birthday Teagan!!! I am glad that you had a fun day!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment