Thursday, July 9, 2009

No one mourns the Wicked...

OKay, so it was AMAZING! I loved every minute of 'Wicked!' After about the first 10 or 15 minutes, I looked over and Kevin was just staring at me..."What?" I asked. "I am just going to watch you the whole time." It was probably because I had a huge grin on my face.

I have listened to the soundtrack for a few years now that it was nice to see the whole musical so I could get all the dialog between the songs...Now I know the Whole story. :)

I loved it so much, I didn't even care that my belly is huge and my feet were the size of GIANT marshmallows! (Seriously...I have never seen them so swollen.) It didn't help that I wore my nice, not-comfortable shoes that my feet actually got stuck in. I had to have Kevin help me take my shoes off during the show.



A few of my favorite quotes...



"Are people born Wicked? Or do they have wickedness thrust upon them?"
-Galinda

We all have difficulties in our lives...but we Always have a choice!



"I'm through accepting limits, cause someone says they're so. Some things I cannot change, but until I try, I'll never know." -Elphaba


We don't know what we are capable of...unless we try.







I was planning on taking ALOT of pictures but this is the only one we got...

3 comments:

  1. I so wish we could go see it again. It's AWESOME! I cried both times I saw it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good thing that baby waited!!! I am so glad it was good we go next Wednesday can't wait. Good luck with the baby!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad teh little one held off coming so you could enjoy it. :)

    ReplyDelete