Sunday, March 1, 2009

Half-Way!!


Well, I am officially half-way done...with this pregnancy; and still feeling cute! (I know that wont last much longer.) 20 weeks have come and gone, only 20 more to go. Wow, when said like that, it sounds pretty bad. But it usually goes by fast...until the last few weeks or so. Then it seems like the baby will never come out, but it always does.

I receive an e-mail every week updating me on my pregnancy and telling me how big the baby is and that sort of thing. For the last one I got it said..."research suggests that she may be able to hear your voice now, so don't be shy about reading aloud, taking to her, or singing a happy tune if the mood strikes you. " Teagan is always asking about the baby, so I told him that it can hear us so we should talk to it. It's really cute, he has talked to it a few times the last few days and tonight when I went in to lay by him I started to walk out and he said "wait, I want to say good-night to the baby." He is going to be such a great helper after the baby is born. Well, all 3 of my kids will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment