This was the 3rd attempt at this picture, but I finally got all 3 of them to hold still and smile.
Livia tends to jump with her feet apart. It's kinda cute.
I love this picture...her hair is great.
Sometimes I take the simplest things for granted, like our trampoline. We have had it for I think 3 years now, and some days I don't know what I would do without it. When the weather is cool the kids love it and when the weather is too hot, I just add some water and they are good to go.
Our original plan was to put it in the ground...I felt that they would be safer that way, since we had a 4 year old and a 2 year old at the time. Kevin and I worked on the hole for quite some time. Kevin wanted to not have the legs on it, so we just set the edges of the top of the trampoline on the outside of the hole. It wasn't perfect but it worked fine for our little ones, but if Kevin or I would jump, there were certain spots where we would hit the ground. The hole wasn't dug perfectly but it doubled as a fire pit which came in handy many cold nights. It was really fun being able to cook tin foil dinners and such in it.
Well, about one year ago, Kevin decided he wanted to fix the hole. So, we put the legs back on the trampoline and put it in our grass so we could finish digging the hole. And if you have been to our house lately you would know that the trampoline is still in the grass. But I am not complaining...we still have a tramp for the kids to jump on and also a big hole for them to play in. And pretty soon we can fill it with water and it can double as a pool. :)
The point of this whole thing is that I am very grateful that we have something outside for the kids to play on and get some of their energy out. They love it and are out there jumping almost everyday. Just look at how much fun they are having.
Looks like a fun time, I think we are getting one soon too. What a great investment!
ReplyDelete