(Almost) anything I ask her to do , she does it, and even some stuff I don't ask her to do...like shove Staten's binki in his mouth any time he makes a peep. :)
The other morning I was sitting in bed feeding Staten, probably around 6am, and I heard someone in the bathroom making some noise. I thought, okay, whoever that is will come out in a minute. Well, about 10 minutes later I still heard some noise. I got up and walked in there and saw Livia, doing this...
And what a good little cleaner she is, look at that, down on the floor scrubbing away.
You can see in this picture how good she is cause of the blurriness of her hand, scrubbing so fast!
Thanks Livia for all your help!!!
Love this!! Glad you were able to catch it. I wish all kids could stay happy about helping out as they did when they were little, my house would be spotless all the time.
ReplyDeleteWhat a good helper! That is so funny! I wish I could have been at the hair brushing party! You and Keri have the best hair to brush. Both you and Molly blessed your babies while we were out of town. Congrats, sorry we missed it!
ReplyDeletethat is so stinking sweet! in her jammies, no less! you are so lucky to have such a happy helper.
ReplyDeleteHey! I found you through Troy and Whitney's blog. How are you doing? Wow! 4 kids! That is great. How is life in Queen Creek?
ReplyDeleteI swear I posted on this, but anyway, I'll do it again. Did you hear about the GHS Class of 1999 reunion in September? Nicole Searle and I have kind of planned a "casual" one for the night before that people can bring their kids to. I couldn't find you on facebook, so I sent you the link through your e-mail address. If you have any questions, or don't get the invite, let me know. I'd love to see you there, and anyone else you can think of that I haven't invited yet!
ReplyDelete