Orange what?
So this started out with me sitting on my bed feeding Staten. I didn't have a book near by (which is what I normally do while nursing) so I flipped on the TV. Now, since we don't have cable, the choices are minimum. Well, there was a cooking show on channel 8 called "Christina Cooks." I REALLY like it. She cooks how I do, using no white flour and no sugar. All whole foods. Anyways, I was just about done feeding Staten and Teagan came in to my room and glanced at the TV. She (Christina) was just starting to make some yummy chocolate cupcakes. "oh, those look good" Teagan says as he climbs up on my bed. A few minutes later Maylee walked in. "Maylee, come look at this." Then Livia came in. "yummy!" They all sat there on my bed and watched Christina make orange scented chocolate cupcakes. They looked delicious and I think I might make them for Livia's birthday! I might have to try them before that...just to make sure they taste okay. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment