(The last few summers we have had the small two ring blow up ones. Which are fine...but sitting outside blowing it up each time the kids wanted to swim was kinda annoying, and it got so dirty and would eventually pop.)
So, I have been looking and looking and every time I am at the store they are out of the pools I want or they only have the smallest size. I have just about given up...I am thinking that nobody is going to have them any more. I guess I will just have to be patient. In the meantime my kids have come up with a solution. :)
The kids also played with this "volcano face" thing. It shoots water out of its head every once in awhile. Teagan would try to jump over it before it would spray out.
I love this picture of Livia. She stands with her hands on her hips all the time...I am not sure where she got it from. :)
Oh, and our grass is getting green again. I love it!
I would gladly join them! Looks very refreshing!
ReplyDeleteWe'll be right over! Looks like there's room for our dogs too. The whole gang! That's funny.
ReplyDeleteThat's too cute!! They look like they are having a BLAST! :) The first picture of Maylee (?) reminds me of your mom. You girls look just like you! I love the hands-on-hips pose too, so sweet. :)
ReplyDeletePS Go Teagan for the Honor Roll that's awesome!