It's been awhile, I know. A lot of stuff has happened since the last time I wrote. Let me summarize. (Christmas was great, New Year's was fun, our Anniversary was enjoyable, my birthday involved lots of free food, Valentine's Day was the same as every year, and that's about it.)
Moving on...
Yesterday was a pretty eventful day. Soccer practice for the kids, a BBQ at one of mom's offices, craft time at the Disney Store, dollar movie (we saw Princess and the Frog), grocery shopping, and a reception. But before all of that we woke up (not as early as we would have liked to) and headed to the mountains for a hike. It was perfect weather and it was so pretty...lots of green from all the rain. The kids were very excited and did really good while we were there. We would have stayed longer, but we had only about an hour before we had to be back to start our day.
A nice couple that was passing us while we took a break, offered to take our picture.
Teagan brought his (actually mine) binoculars. He had fun seeing things up close.
Staten did so good. He got to ride in the little hiking backpack thing. Thank goodness for that!
This was a perfect little spot to take a picture.
Sometimes I forget how big my kids are getting until I see pictures of them. Teagan looks like a big kid...well, not big, but grown-up, I guess.
Cute pictures! I'm so behind on my blog. Trav and I need to take the kids on a hike sometime soon. Looks beautiful! You guys are such a cute, little family!
ReplyDelete