Sunday, March 21, 2010

Don't try this at home

Staten has been wowing us with his acrobatic, back-bending, neck breaking stunt. He has been doing this since he was about 6 months old and it just keeps getting better. (Although sometimes I have to close my eyes cause it makes my neck hurt just looking at him.)

He had his first injury yesterday which I always thought would have been caused by his special trick...but it was when Teagan was holding him on the swivel chair in the computer room and Staten slipped to the side and hit his face on the computer desk. He has a nice black and blue cheek now. Poor baby...anyways, on to the pics.
So this one was at the beginning when he first starting doing it. It is kinda hard to tell because his clothes are so baggy, but he is close to doing a back bend.



This picture was taken a few days ago. He has definitely improved. :)

The pictures don't really do him justice. But I mean, look at his head...the top of it is on the floor! He gets in this position almost every time he is on the ground. He just stays there and rocks back and forth. It's so funny, I have never seen a baby do this before.

2 comments:

  1. That is one of the funniest things I have ever seen! What a goof!! I love the middle one where he's smiling and you can tell he's completely enjoying himself. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is ADORABLE!! I LOVE his smile in the 2nd picture. Boy he's growing fast! :)

    I was just looking at the hiking pic's and it's totally amazing how EVERY kiddo looks just like you! I think that your oldest has a little bit more of your husband, but mostly you!! :) My boys look just like me too, we'll see who this 3rd one looks like!

    Hey I am not sure if I even sent you an invite to our blog, if you need one just send me your email address to: alissa.peterson@gmail.com

    It's so fun to catch up with your family and see what you are up to! We'll have to get together with Mandy one of these days. :)

    ReplyDelete