Sunday, November 1, 2009

The Sugar Witch Strikes Again



She only comes on Halloween night


No worries, she doesn't come to give you a fright.


She loves to eat sugar, so much that


If you give her yours, she'll give you something back.


Just leave your candy out for her to take,


And there will be a prize for you when you wake.


She might leave a book, puzzle, or balls


This year she left US, a dragon and 2 troll dolls.


We look forward to her visit every year


But we hope that she doesn't bring us a deer.




(I was stuck at the very end so I had Teagan read it and he came up with the last line :)




And apparently she didn't want their pretzels...she left them on the couch. I guess she really does LOVE sugar and only sugar!


2 comments:

  1. I wondered what you did with all the candy, good thinking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys have such darling children. I can't believe how big Teagan and Maylee are. We seriously need to catch up!

    ReplyDelete