Thursday, January 15, 2009

My Favorite Things




Right now in my life one of my favorite things is alone time. Life is a little hectic with busy schedules, the noise that 3 (sometimes more) kids make, cleaning, being in young women's and everything else. So sometimes doing things on my own is really great. Like this week I have had 3 separate doctor appointments. (2 chiropractor and 1 prenatal) Even just driving by myself to the doctors office is sometimes fun for me.
Although it is nice every once in awhile to have alone time, I do have 3 other favorite things (people). Teagan, Maylee, and Livia. They are similar in ways (they all look alike) but are different in so many ways and I love spending time with each of them.

My Favorite things to do with Teagan: Cuddle, read books, talk about our favorite things.

My Favorite things to do with Maylee: Sing, dance, paint her toenails.

My favorite things to do with Livia: Kiss her cheeks (they are so kissable)

1 comment:

  1. Very cut blog, Ali. I am so excited that you got one. It is such a great way to keep up with what is going on in everyone's lives. Especially when you live like two blocks away and you still can't keep up. That is really crazy that Livia is such a busy girl. That makes it interesting when you're trying to be a multil-tasker. Anyway, I'm glad we're gonna be blogger buddies!

    ReplyDelete